5.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How do I remove an old Budget

Rising Star
# 1
Rising Star

I am working on a campaign that I have applied a budget in the shared library but cannot seem to pause or delete the other budget Smiley Happy

Thx in advance Smiley Happy I have clicked the budget I wanted to remove and nothing happens since I created a budget for the remainder of the month 

Example:

budget.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@williamrock

When you say you are clicking the budget, are you clicking the check box or the name?  I believe clicking the associated check box and then clicking the remove button should accomplish what you are trying to do.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Agreed.. but still not removed, my goal is to have one budget for all

even, with the old budget saying nothing is associated Smiley Happy

I like to try my best to keep the campaign as clean as possible // 

Thx

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author williamrock
March

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@williamrock

in this instance, are you talking about  "7k monthly budget?"   If so, you should be able to delete that one by checking its box can then clicking remove.  If you're talking about "March 2016 = 10k," you have to go into each individual account and revert those budgets back to individual.  Once there are no campaigns associated, you are able to delete that one.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Thank You..

I went back into the campaign this morning and tried to deleted it again .. and this time it seemed to work Smiley Happy Thx again for your help