AdWords Express
4K members online now
4K members online now
Make the most out of your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

How do I improve the results of my AdWords Express campaign?

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

AdWords Express is an advertising option for businesses that want to get started with advertising quickly. It's ideal for business owners who don't have a lot of time to manage their online advertising. Follow the tips below from Jess if you want to make the most out of your AdWords Express campaign! 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Craig B
September 2015

Re: How do I improve the results of my AdWords Express campaign?

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Community,

I am here today to offer you some optimization tips for your AdWords Express ads. Here are a few rules to follow when setting up your AdWords Express campaign.

1) Separate Ads for Different Business Categories
When you are creating your ads, if you have several business categories that your services or products fall under, it is recommended to only have one ad per category for more specific targeting. For example, if you are a Dentist who offers emergency dental work and cosmetic dentistry, these business categories should each have separate ads related to each service.

2) Experiment with Ad Text/Landing Pages
You can have multiple ads per business listing. This is a great way to test out messaging, different headlines, and keywords included in the ad to see what users respond to best. When creating your ads it is good to remember what you have to offer in terms of products or services, what you want to accomplish by advertising such as calls or sign ups and who your customers are such as families or business owners. All of these questions can serve as a guide for breaking your ads out into different groupings if you have diverse customer types with unique goals and needs.

3) Update Images on G+/Places Listing
Your AdWords Express ads can also appear on the Google Display Network for certain business types. This means your ads can appear on sites partnered with Google that have content related to your business. This allows you to expand your advertising exposure beyond search, as well as reach customers who are viewing content that is relevant to businesses like yours all over the web. Make sure that you update your images on your G+/Places Listing as these images from your page will be used to create image ads for the Display Network.

4) Linking AdWords Express and Google Analytics
If you’re already using Google Analytics to track traffic to and on your website, linking the Analytics account to your AdWords Express account will give you a lot of additional insights on your users behavior after they visit your site. We will show the percentage of new visits to your site that came from your ads, as well as the duration of and how many pages were viewed during each of those visits. Follow these instructions to link to your Analytics account.

Let us know if you have any questions about this or want to know more about AdWords Express!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Craig B
September 2015

Re: How do I improve the results of my AdWords Express campaign?

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Community,

I am here today to offer you some optimization tips for your AdWords Express ads. Here are a few rules to follow when setting up your AdWords Express campaign.

1) Separate Ads for Different Business Categories
When you are creating your ads, if you have several business categories that your services or products fall under, it is recommended to only have one ad per category for more specific targeting. For example, if you are a Dentist who offers emergency dental work and cosmetic dentistry, these business categories should each have separate ads related to each service.

2) Experiment with Ad Text/Landing Pages
You can have multiple ads per business listing. This is a great way to test out messaging, different headlines, and keywords included in the ad to see what users respond to best. When creating your ads it is good to remember what you have to offer in terms of products or services, what you want to accomplish by advertising such as calls or sign ups and who your customers are such as families or business owners. All of these questions can serve as a guide for breaking your ads out into different groupings if you have diverse customer types with unique goals and needs.

3) Update Images on G+/Places Listing
Your AdWords Express ads can also appear on the Google Display Network for certain business types. This means your ads can appear on sites partnered with Google that have content related to your business. This allows you to expand your advertising exposure beyond search, as well as reach customers who are viewing content that is relevant to businesses like yours all over the web. Make sure that you update your images on your G+/Places Listing as these images from your page will be used to create image ads for the Display Network.

4) Linking AdWords Express and Google Analytics
If you’re already using Google Analytics to track traffic to and on your website, linking the Analytics account to your AdWords Express account will give you a lot of additional insights on your users behavior after they visit your site. We will show the percentage of new visits to your site that came from your ads, as well as the duration of and how many pages were viewed during each of those visits. Follow these instructions to link to your Analytics account.

Let us know if you have any questions about this or want to know more about AdWords Express!

How do I improve the results of my AdWords Express campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi so this no i do