AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get a search result for "recording studio norwich". Norwich postcode, but in Suffolk

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm an Adwords user.

My paid for results are good,  and I appear in the top (sponsored) results,  but I don't appear in the A,B,C etc location for a search in Norwich.  My postcode is NR (Norwich)  but I'm on the Suffolk border with Norfolk.

Is there any way I can appear in the geographical results for Norwich plaese?

Thanks,

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How do I get a search result for "recording studio norwich". Norwich postcode, but i

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Make sure that your campaign is targeting that particular geo location. There is a possibility of restrictated ad display in that particular region due to competition, in this case you might consider creating a new campaign targeting that loaction with higher bids. Thanls!

View solution in original post

Re: How do I get a search result for "recording studio norwich". Norwich postcode, but i

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

I believe you are referring to google places listings. 

That i believe is part of organic search and not paid search and you will have better luck posting this question on google places forum 

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Make sure that your campaign is targeting that particular geo location. There is a possibility of restrictated ad display in that particular region due to competition, in this case you might consider creating a new campaign targeting that loaction with higher bids. Thanls!