AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get a search result for "recording studio norwich". Norwich postcode, but in Suffolk

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm an Adwords user.

My paid for results are good,  and I appear in the top (sponsored) results,  but I don't appear in the A,B,C etc location for a search in Norwich.  My postcode is NR (Norwich)  but I'm on the Suffolk border with Norfolk.

Is there any way I can appear in the geographical results for Norwich plaese?

Thanks,

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How do I get a search result for "recording studio norwich". Norwich postcode, but i

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Make sure that your campaign is targeting that particular geo location. There is a possibility of restrictated ad display in that particular region due to competition, in this case you might consider creating a new campaign targeting that loaction with higher bids. Thanls!

View solution in original post

Re: How do I get a search result for "recording studio norwich". Norwich postcode, but i

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

HI

I believe you are referring to google places listings. 

That i believe is part of organic search and not paid search and you will have better luck posting this question on google places forum 

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Make sure that your campaign is targeting that particular geo location. There is a possibility of restrictated ad display in that particular region due to competition, in this case you might consider creating a new campaign targeting that loaction with higher bids. Thanls!