3.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get Sales?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I get a nice amount of traffic to my site when I run ads. But I get no sales. How can I get people to buy?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I get Sales?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Please mention your business type and some main keywords here. So that other can help you better...!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Angeloni, welcome to the Community.

This is a fairly common situation - you get lots of traffic but no one buys - and there's usually three main causes:

1)  Your Keywords are too broad - you're showing your Ads to people who are not likely to buy, e.g. people looking for product reviews rather than sales.

2)  Your Ads aren't specific enough, e.g. you show Ads about "shoes" when all you sell are running shoes.

3)  Your site itself isn't best set up for sales, e.g. the checkout process is difficult, or doesn't present enough payment options, etc.

The last point - about the site itself - is often overlooked.  AdWords is only half of the equation that makes up sales; it can deliver people to your site but if the site is difficult to use or unfriendly then they'll just walk away again.  You have a very short time for people to make up their minds so you need to make sure your visitors land on pages that are specific to the product you're selling and that they can buy quickly and easily.

If you can share any more details with us about your Keywords, your product, even your site URL, we may be able to offer some more in-depth advice.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site is www.angelonisgiftsgalore.com 

I have a campaign going with Boostability and the keyword they are using is "cheap decorative bird houses for sale"

Thanks for your help in advance I appreciate it.

Anthony