AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How do I decrease the number of clicks from Headline?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been using your service but I don't know what is the problem going on in my account I get really less calls. When I monitor my account , the more number of clicks are coming in just from headline but click type some time goes zero. I have managed everything that I know to improve my campaign. Can you please check and see what needs to be corrected. I use to change the CPC bids as well but what I am having problem is when I go for manual CPC bid setting then only I will be able to mange to show the ad on the top page or in first page but the moment I set for automatic bid the previous bid I set will mess up. Please help me get all these problem fixed.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I decrease the number of clicks from Headline?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello John,

The problem you are facing might be because of the keyword type you have set.
 Check and analyze these-

1. Check whether you have not set all the keywords in Broad match. Broad Match triggers the ads from all the relevant queries but sometime these are not relevant to the business and results in clicks but no conversions.

2. Analyze the campaign on the basis of search queries. Go to "Keyword Tab"> Details > SEARCH TERMS>All ; here look whether you are getting traffic from your required keywords/search queries. If not add them in negative type.

3. Also check whether the search queries are relevant to your Ad Headline so that you can have good CTR and conversions. Examine search queries in this case aswell.

Thankyou,

Ram Kr Shukla

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning, John W.  

I would strongly recommend that you edit your original post to remove the confidential account number and personal contact information. it's a bad idea to post this kind of info on a public forum.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Theresa for your suggestion. I appreciate it .