AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How do I add a zip code search field that autopopulates my quote form?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I allow customers to enter a zip code of their location that auto-populates the field on a quote form on our website? I took a screenshot of this in action and it's at the link below. I'm just unsure if this is an extension that is available or if it's a different type of Adwords service. Any help would be appreciated. 

URL for image: http://i42.tinypic.com/i4309l.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Terese K
September 2015

Re: How do I add a zip code search field that autopopulates my quote f

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This looks like one of the new extensions - I've just managed to add one for a client of mine that is for downloading a booklet - but these extensions are currently in beta and not available through the platform - you will need to speak to your Google reps and ask them if they can get you onto the beta test.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Terese K
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This looks like one of the new extensions - I've just managed to add one for a client of mine that is for downloading a booklet - but these extensions are currently in beta and not available through the platform - you will need to speak to your Google reps and ask them if they can get you onto the beta test.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know what the current status of this adextension is?

Thanks in advance!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello

Yeah we have total 7 types of Ad Extension as off now.. Below mentioned link will be very helpful for details about the ad extensions

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375499?vid=1-635792982940834933-834042932

Regards
Ana

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ana,
Thanks for your reply.

I'm aware of the current ad extensions.
My question is regarding the "fill in your zipp code" ad extension. The last thing i have heard was that is was beta in 2013 in the USA.

Can you help me with this question?

Many thanks,
Yde