AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How can publishers integrate the power of Gooogle AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to know how website publishers can use Adwords as an additional feature of selling ad space to potential clients?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How can publishers integrate the power of Gooogle AdWords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Langa,

I think what you are referring to here refers to two different segments.

One are the publishers who would publish ads on their websites related to specific themes and they can do this using Google Ad sense.

Other are the advertisers who would like to advertise using advertising platform called Google Adwords.

There's another initiative run by Google called DoubleClick exchange. You might want to read what it is and whether this is what you are actually looking for: http://www.google.com/doubleclick/networks/scaled-media-buying.html

My thoughts!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How can publishers integrate the power of Gooogle AdWords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Langa,

I think what you are referring to here refers to two different segments.

One are the publishers who would publish ads on their websites related to specific themes and they can do this using Google Ad sense.

Other are the advertisers who would like to advertise using advertising platform called Google Adwords.

There's another initiative run by Google called DoubleClick exchange. You might want to read what it is and whether this is what you are actually looking for: http://www.google.com/doubleclick/networks/scaled-media-buying.html

My thoughts!

Pankaj