AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How can i get Very Cheap traffic through google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can i get Very Cheap traffic through google adwords???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: How can i get Very Cheap traffic through google adwords

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

The price you pay for an ad click (CPC) is determined by competition in the Google AdWords auction. Since other advertisers are usually competing for the same keywords you are (in general) the highest bidder gets the highest position in the ad results -with one key twist.

Besides using an advertisiser's click bid to determine ad position, AdWords also looks for the best ad to show for a particular search so that the ad is relevant and therefore most likely to satisfy what a searcher is looking for. They do this by judging the quality and relevance of an ad offering. That is, the keywords, ad copy, and the landing page of an ad must closely address the query of a searcher. AdWords terms this type of judgement of an ad a Quality Score.. Quality score along with your click bid determines where in the ad results your ad may appear.

In short, the higher your quality score (QS) the cheaper your ads may become. Working on improving your quality score involves optimizing your ad offering. Optimizing ads to improve quality score

Re: How can i get Very Cheap traffic through google adwords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The suggestions to increase your quality score are always good.

I also suggest that you use the AdWords Keyword Tool to identify keywords with decent traffic volumes that have lower cost per click.  In the Keyword Tool there is a columns button that will allow you to view average CPC's.  Keep in mind that the CPC you ultimately pay are determined by competition, location, etc. so they will not be exactly what you see in the tool but at least it can give you ideas about what keywords are less expensive.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'