AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How can i add Search box with PPC Ads and Descriptive Sitelinks?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today i have seen a Search box with PPC Ads and Sitelinks with Descriptions while i was searching directly on google.com "ebay.in". Kindly help if anyone knows that how can we do this?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author vinay k
September 2015

Re: How can i add Search box with PPC Ads and Descriptive Sitelinks?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Vinay,

Rakesh provided a great explanation of the new, "Form Extensions" that you saw.  Check out his post here.

The new ad extension seems to still be in beta, but you may be able to gain access to it by contacting Adwords support as long as you meet the requirements he describes in the article.

Hope this helps.

Joe

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Vinay,

Are you talking about enhanced sitelinks, which you can add in sitelink.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Rakesh for the solution

As i have gone through your link provided but here i also want to know that google will charge for searching in the search box or not?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Suman,

i usually adds description when i am creating sitelinks but never i have seen description with my sitelinks earlier. is this is a new update in google adwords?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author vinay k
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Vinay,

I'm pretty sure that you would be charged the same as a typical click on your ad with the Form Extension (actual CPC).

The Form Extension enables users to perform an internal site search of the advertiser’s web site directly from the search results. Once a user types in a query and clicks the “Search Now” button, they are taken to the search results page on the advertiser’s site. As a result, the internal site search results become the landing page.

Also, the descriptions that accompany your sitelinks are a feature of the enhanced sitelinks (2 lines up to 35 characters each).

All the best.