AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How can i Limit My Ads to Just google search?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi..

My ads are showing in Google Search as well as Display Network..How can i Limit That to only Search?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How can i Limit My Ads to Just google search?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Sujit,

You will have to change your Campaign - Network Settings to "Google Search only" ( Display Network should be selected as "None" ).

Hope this helps

Ankit

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Sujit,

You will have to change your Campaign - Network Settings to "Google Search only" ( Display Network should be selected as "None" ).

Hope this helps

Ankit

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Sujit,

I am totally agree with Ankit, You just need to change your Campaign Network Settings to "Google Search only" and set the Display Network as "None". After that you will get all query from Search network only.

Thanks

Brijesh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I go to my campaign management page I am not offered this option - i.e. network search only, or none.Where can I find it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can you give me specific instructions on how to change to "google search only" and how to select Network as "none"   I do not see these options. 

thanks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Sujit,

If you set your campaign to Search with Display Select, then your ad will show on Display Network as well.

To limit your ad exposure to only Google Search, make sure to select "Search Network Only" in your campaign setting.

Hope this helps!

-Hairi