AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How can I remove remarketing for search?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I added remarketing for search to a few campaigns last month, and have decided I want to remove that feature from those campaigns.....how do I do it?

When I go to Audiences, select the row I want to delete and click Edit->Remove, it says "Your change was not applicable to any of the selected rows."

How do I delete these from my search campaigns? I don't want to delete the audience entirely, because I have some display remarketing campaigns that I still need them for...

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zach V
September 2015

Re: How can I remove remarketing for search?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Zach,

Hope you are doing good.

You can remove them from that particular campaign by going into audience tab and removing the specific audience. However, if you arent able to do that, you can pause the respective audience in the campaign. This will ensure the list isn't used for targeting users.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Regards

Rohit Khanna

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Zach,

I done same thing but I have not face this problem. I want know about which type of campaign are you using ? - search network only or search network with display select.

Because With search network only I use same procedure as you mentioned in question & I success fully remove the list from search campaign.

Regards
Mohit

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Zach,

I agree with Rohit here. The best way to remove a set of audience or not advertise to them specifically would be to pause the same for the respective campaigns. Instead of choosing the deleting the audience, just pause them in the campaign.

This should stop your ads from being show to the set of selected audiences.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers,
Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the help! I think I got it squared away now...