AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How can I remove a previously excluded placement for the GDN?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

I've accidently removed a placement from my GND campaign that I would actually like to include! 

Can someone let me know how i fix this? 

Thanks, Nicola 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nicola W
December 2015

Re: How can I remove a previously excluded placement for the GDN?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nicola,

Browse to the particular campaign and the Display Network tab.

Choose placements and then scroll all the way to the bottom where your exclusions are. From there, you should be able to locate the exclusion you'd like to remove, check the box and choose 'remove'.

This article, which actually covers adding exclusions should get you to the correct place to remove one. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454012?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nicola W
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nicola,

Browse to the particular campaign and the Display Network tab.

Choose placements and then scroll all the way to the bottom where your exclusions are. From there, you should be able to locate the exclusion you'd like to remove, check the box and choose 'remove'.

This article, which actually covers adding exclusions should get you to the correct place to remove one. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454012?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Tommy! All solved now. Great answer.