AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How can I generate live chat leads for my websites through Google adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are Real Estate builders offering 2 and 3 bhk apartments for sale in Bangalore.

We want to utilize Google Ad words to invite more inquiries through live chat and forms from website users looking for flats and apartments in  Bangalore. Our projects are located at multiple locations in east, west, north and south Bangalore.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ppc d,

To track inquiries through form fill, you need to place the AdWords conversion tracking code on the thank-you/success page.

To track the live chat clicks, you need to set up Event as goal in the Google Analytics and import GA goals in the AdWords.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Many live chat providers have a way of generating Analytics events, so depending on who you use, measuring chat interactions by importing goals into AdWords is very achievable.