2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How can I control Product Listing ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am advertising gold wedding rings prices start from £30 to £1000 depends on size and weight of ring, lets say most popular ring is for £200 can I cotrol what products  Google will show on the search Results page?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RaggyRat (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How can I control Product Listing ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, you can. You could make a seperate ad group with an auto target set to id=[the-id-of-your-best-selling-wedding-ring]. You could decide this is the only product you want to run, or set a higher bid for it, so it gets preference over your other, less popular rings.

Depending on the amount of control you have over your product feed, you can also group together your best-sellers and apply an adwords label to them, say "bestsellers" and use that as an auto target.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
What if, online your most popular product was £100 or £500? You wouldn't know. Google will maximize your advertising effect, especially if they get to see your Google analytics results. Find out what your market wants, and give them more of it. If it is £200, then optimize everything for those people who have that sort of budget - and why they're choosing to buy a £200 ring and not a £100 ring!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Create Different Ad Groups for Different Products having different id for every item ........then set product targets......that way you can control individual product....