AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How and when my ad appears (makes an impression)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I'm very new to Adwords,

Can I filter my ad to appear in the UK only?

Can I select a time of day it appears, or times I don't want it to appear?

I would appreciate any help you guys may offer!

Best wishes to you all

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by LynnyRose (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: How and when my ad appears (makes an impression)

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi 87billy, 

Welcome to the Forum!

Those are some really important questions that will help get your campaigns set up the best way possible. 

Yes, you can target your campaigns so that they only target the UK. The location targeting tool in your "Settings" tab will help you get this sorted out. 

You can also select specific times of the day when you want your ads to appear (and not to appear) by using the Ad Scheduling settings for your campaigns. For example, if it was appropriate for your business you could set your campaigns to run from 9.00am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 9.00pm on Saturdays.

This link here also gives you some tips on getting started with your campaigns, but you can always ask the forum any queries that you have!

Does anyone else on the forum have any tips for 87billy? Would be great to have any other ideas shared here!

Hope that helps!

A.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

87billy; Welcome to our community;

You can find many good introductory articles on these topics in the wiki section of our community (upper navigation bar). They will guide you through your first steps using AdWords different / variety features

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks, I'll act on this valuable information right away.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the help.