AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How To Stop Remarketing To A Multiple Clicker

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I have a remarketing campaign for people that have not yet converted.

Is there a way to stop remarketing to someone who keeps clicking the ad but does not convert?

I can limit frequency impressions but I want to stop the remarketing advertising altogether to someone who clicks multiple times but does not convert.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Zevi

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: How To Stop Remarketing To A Multiple Clicker

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Have a look at this page and you'll see a few examples: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611820?hl=en&ref_topic=2611283

Then adapt to your needs. For instance, use the condition "Campaign contains 'Your Campaign Name'".

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Zevi. Negative audiences are your friend and you can build them both in AdWords and in Analytics.

Anybody who has visited a certain URL (even a certain number of times) can be excluded from a campaign.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
So here I am remarketing to my homepage.

How do i exclude a multiple visitor to the homepage?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yes. Or if you want to keep remarketing to people who've seen your webpage when coming through a different channel, you can create an audience in Google Analytics consisting of people who've visited the homepage from that specific campaign.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Cool.

How do i do that?
With which conditions in the audience tabs?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Have a look at this page and you'll see a few examples: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611820?hl=en&ref_topic=2611283

Then adapt to your needs. For instance, use the condition "Campaign contains 'Your Campaign Name'".