Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How To Stop Remarketing To A Multiple Clicker

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I have a remarketing campaign for people that have not yet converted.

Is there a way to stop remarketing to someone who keeps clicking the ad but does not convert?

I can limit frequency impressions but I want to stop the remarketing advertising altogether to someone who clicks multiple times but does not convert.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Zevi

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: How To Stop Remarketing To A Multiple Clicker

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Have a look at this page and you'll see a few examples: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611820?hl=en&ref_topic=2611283

Then adapt to your needs. For instance, use the condition "Campaign contains 'Your Campaign Name'".

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Zevi. Negative audiences are your friend and you can build them both in AdWords and in Analytics.

Anybody who has visited a certain URL (even a certain number of times) can be excluded from a campaign.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
So here I am remarketing to my homepage.

How do i exclude a multiple visitor to the homepage?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yes. Or if you want to keep remarketing to people who've seen your webpage when coming through a different channel, you can create an audience in Google Analytics consisting of people who've visited the homepage from that specific campaign.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Cool.

How do i do that?
With which conditions in the audience tabs?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Have a look at this page and you'll see a few examples: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611820?hl=en&ref_topic=2611283

Then adapt to your needs. For instance, use the condition "Campaign contains 'Your Campaign Name'".