AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How Can I Perform Cross Channel Remarketing?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Does Google Adword provide features/option for cross channel remarketing?

If yes how I can implement?

If no, what are platforms available for cross channel remarketing?

Smiley Happy Would like to thanks for answering in Advance. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How Can I Perform Cross Channel Remarketing?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If you are referring to Remarketing across devices - this option is not available, since Google does not allow cross device cookies.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Chetan,

I would be interested to know what you want to achieve, the first thing. 

In my understanding, Cross Channel Remarketing should mean remarketing done through more than one channel. To be more precise, having the ability to show your advertising messages to your potential customers using more than one platform (not device). 

And yes, that is possible with AdWords.

What you call remarketing is actually cross channel remarketing. Somebody views your ads on the Google.com, he clicks the ads, comes to your website, and makes an exit without a conversion. Now, you can remarket to the same user but on a different channel now ie. any website/app etc. on GDN. 

Hope it makes sense. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
No I am referring to different networks like FaceBook, Twitter, Linkedin, GDN and so on....

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Guys, any way to show remarketing Ads to people came through Adwords or google organic on Facebook ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

It is a good question. Cross-channel remarketing can be done with a tool called a DSP (Demand Side Platform). The DSP is a platform which is connecting several Ad Exchanges in one platform and allows to bid across the different platforms simultaneously.

Most DSP's will offer the option to implement a pixel onto your website which collects cookie ID's which can be targeted across their network of exchanges. Not all platforms can be reached on all DSP's.

However, it should not be very difficult to find a platform that includes both Google Doubleclick and FBX (Facebook's ad exchange).

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Chetan,

Using Adwords you can only target properties which are part of Google Display Network(GDN).  LinkedIn is a part of GDN now so you can run your ads on it through Adwords.

But Facebook and Twitter are not a part of GDN so you can't run your ads on them through Adwords. You need to run the ads separately through their own platform or need to use a DSP like Doubleclick Bid Manager as pointed out by @Niels

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Puneet,

You can show your ads to the people who have visited your website through Adwords Remarketing irrespective of the source they came from.

You can also use Google Analytics to create cspecific segments of audiences and import it to your Adwords account for re-marketing.

Please find the more details here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453998?hl=en
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000