AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How And How Much Does It Cost To Get Your Page Rank Up?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Risa R
September 2015

Re: How And How Much Does It Cost To Get Your Page Rank Up?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey, Thanks for answering my attempt at figuring out if the person who told me Google changed their way of SEO and page ranking was telling the truth. Actually, I called Google and they said the answer was, "No." So there is not a need to panic at this moment, and AdWords were not my solution. I will stick to my organic writing articles in rhyme with different directories for my niche in helping people overcome PTSD adding Qigong and/or Kundalini/Reiki healing energy to this process. Peace, Namaste, Risa

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Risa
I assume you're talking about how much it costs to appear in the AdWords auction and not the organic search results. Have a read of this article: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6297?hl=en

Unfortunately, there's no way to give you an exact answer as it's different for EVERY advertiser. Have a read of the linked document and the beginners guide in the adwords help center before you jump in.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Risa R
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey, Thanks for answering my attempt at figuring out if the person who told me Google changed their way of SEO and page ranking was telling the truth. Actually, I called Google and they said the answer was, "No." So there is not a need to panic at this moment, and AdWords were not my solution. I will stick to my organic writing articles in rhyme with different directories for my niche in helping people overcome PTSD adding Qigong and/or Kundalini/Reiki healing energy to this process. Peace, Namaste, Risa