AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Hoe to exhaust daily budget and increase converted clicks?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running campaign for educational Institute from last two months. In starting all goes well but now I am facing problem of budget exhaust and conveted click.If I go for broad match keyword I do not get quality leads and If I go for phrase match impressions and converted clicks goes down. So please help me in this matter.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hoe to exhaust daily budget and increase converted clicks?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I must say it happens with everyone at any stage of account optimization, (atleast with me) Smiley Happy

So the idea is if the Broad match exceed your budget limit and Phrase match narrow it down more tightly, then why don't you go for an intermediate solution i.e. Broad modifier. (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497836?hl=en)

This match type would prevent the irrelevant traffic upto certain extent and of course you always have the option to run Search Terms Report and identify how the queries are coming up? You can always add the irrelevant terms as negative keyword at ad group/campaign level to restrict your ads for showing on unwanted terms.

Similarly, in vice versa case, relevant terms can be added as keyword to invite more relevant traffic to your website.

Find more tips available here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2633227?hl=en

Pankaj

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Agreeing with Pankaj here, Negative keywords can play major role in any campaign. Also check which times you get your conversions mostly. You can go to dimensions tab - Time - Hour of the day and view what are the hours you using getting more conversions and you can do some ad scheduling according to that .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sir I have done the same but I find same problem with modifier. Currently am using search type campaign should I go for search and display select.Will it be beneficial for me?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Yes, offcourse you should definetly go for "search and display select" Campaign Type. If you select this option, your budget will be shared across both networks (Search and Display) and it recommended for newer adwords advertiser.

Regards,
Tushar