3.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Hii I am new to this blog .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
## I am a student looking for future in adwords ....i think you people will help me finding answers to all my questions and help me grow as adwords analyst.. ##
My ads are not running,my adis active,bid is high,and budget is good?what may be the reason?
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hii I am new to this blog .

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kolli's

Is it Search campaign type? Try Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool under Tools tab. Run any of your keyword, select appropriate location, device and domain - Let us know what it says?

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Neha,

I had this question when i attended an interview last week and he said it is serch network.i dont know the answer exactly i said the website is acting like a bridge page and i don't have the chance to ask him weather my answer was right or wrong .
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kolli s
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
There could be several reasons. For instance, it may be a problem with the targeting - if it's a search campaign - keywords may be disapproved, they may have low quality score, or the search volume may be too low. As an interviewee, I would respond by asking more questions about the campaign to understand the set-up, which would better help you diagnose it. Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Amy Bishop,

Thank you very much for your generosity.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Happy to help Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bishop,

Hope you are doing well.
Earlier in the question the answer is ad scheduling