1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Highest CTR

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the highest CTR that you have ever gotten? 

I have just seen a campaign with 27% my highest is 5%. is there something wrong that I am doing?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Highest CTR

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Xabz,

CTR differs for individual industry account. It depends on account we are working on. If I am working on 5 accounts different industry let say, each account has different CTR. There is always scope to improve CTR by maintaining relevancy, proper utilization of ad extensions, & more. 5% is not wrong but can be improved. You can search community and can find many threads on improving CTR. Let us know if you have more questions!

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Neha,

What is the highest CTR you have ever gotten? I am very curious. And what is your preferred CTR

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi,

As Neha mentioned that CTR depends on the Niche/Industry. And also on the keywords within that niche which we are choosing to trigger the ads.

Though CTR is the most contributing factor in the quality score but it is not everything or it is not the primary goal.

CTR for the most trending keywords may be more than 20% but the thing is whether that keyword is really a conversion oriented or it is just bringing traffic but no conversions.

So, a CTR of 5% is also good if that keyword is bringing conversions to you.

Go with the assisted clicks and assisted conversions to analyse better.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’