AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

High conversion rate for Trending keyword-set. What to do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The conversions for a  event-related-keywords has been increasing because of an upcoming event. Bids are set automatically. Budget is not being consumed fully. I want more people who search the respective keyword to see the ad. Would converting to PPI from PPC would benefit

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: High conversion rate for Trending keyword-set. What to do?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Amarinder,

Would need few more details on the mentioned problem to give you feedback.
1)What match type is the keyword currently in?
2) What is the quality score for the keyword?
3) Whats your goal of the campaign?

Regards,
Rinkal

Re: High conversion rate for Trending keyword-set. What to do?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Automatic bidding methodology is correct upto certain extent where you don't really have time to manage the account on regular basis. But in case you want to deep dive more into the details and optimize the account according to your way, you will have to switch it to manual bidding. That's what I believe.

You have CPM model in AdWords for Display Network Campaign. But that would help in building more brand name for your service/product. Instant or rather immediate action is taken on Google search network, where you might consider CPC model.

There are few options I could think of:-

Launch a dedicated campaign consisting of keywords which are driving good amount of conversions for you.

Increase the budget and expand the geo targeting if that's feasible.

Also, if your business drives more phone calls, Launch call only campaigns around these specific keywords and then measure the effectiveness.

My Thoughts!

Pankaj