Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

High Lost IS (rank) + Good Avg. Position

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have above average Quality score of 6-7 but My Search Impressions are less due to lost IS Rank , Even My Bids are also good above top of page bids.

So can you please let me know the exact reason for such issue and My landing page experience is also above average.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

6-7 keyword quality scores are not exceptional... 9-10 keyword quality scores are. 

What is the percentage shown for the Lost IS (Rank) metric?

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

80% which is quite high

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Yes, that is high and suggests that you are only winning the auction 20% of the time. You will need to work on adding in higher quality keywords (8 and above) which will likely require experimenting with new ads, higher bids, and more AdWords features. Make sure you are using every possible ad extension.

If you have recently made changes that have increased your quality scores or performance, it could be that the ad group will continue to increase and simply waiting a little longer will done the trick. Look at historical values and see if the actions are trending up or down.

If nothing else works, you will need to raise bids and budget further.

Kind Regards,

James