1.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

High CPA Issues

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I had a  target CPA of $50 but the current CPA is hovering at $100. Please help as to how can I bring the CPA closer to the target without reduction the cost?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: High CPA Issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Naushin,
I replied to your similar post in the other category.

Re: High CPA Issues

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

setup CPA on your campaign doesn't guarantee you will reach this exact lead price. for instance if you run a campaign and manage to generate lead in the price of 50$ and then you setup the same campaign for CPA 10$ you cannot expect to reach this price so fast. the price must be realistic.

on your current campaign, what was the AVG lead price ? how many you manage to generate ?

High CPA Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Target CPA or Target ROAS works best if your campaign already has 100+ conversion or reasonable long historical data. Second, Google's algorithm normally doesn't help you in achieving exact target CPA. It is just a direction for the campaign, actual results vary with reasonable high standard deviation. My Suggestion is that you should run multiple draft test with different bid strategies to find out the best possible solution for your account.

High CPA Issues

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’