AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Hide price in dynamic remarketing ad gallery template

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

I am willing to start a dynamic remarketing campaign using a template in the ad gallery, my feed is a hotels and rentals type of feed but does not include a price column.

The feed is working fine

Sadly I cannot see the previews in those ad gallery templates because I think all of them have a field for the price, I wanted to download the templates in html so I can edit them in Google Web Designer and delete the price input field, then reupload as html5 templates, but there is no way to download the html files of the ads when there were generated through the Ad Gallery.

I'm stuck and I see no option to not show prices + all the templates in the ad gallery have prices in them :/

Campaign_Management_–_Google_AdWords_-_Google_Chro_2017-02-10_16-08-56.png

Can anyone have any input about this ?

Trying to avoid making banners for dynamic remarketing on my own, I have no skills for that.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Hide price in dynamic remarketing ad gallery template

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Amine Lakaab,

I don't think that AdWords allows not to select the price in Ads. Ad Gallery does not have any such template.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’