AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Hi guys, I am How trying to increase my impressions, do you have any pointers?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Hi guys, I am How trying to increase my impressions, do you have any pointers?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello,

I would want you to check imppression share report?

Under Custimize column you will see Competitive Metrics>> Select

Impression Share
Lost IS (Budget)
Lost IS (rank)
Exact Match IS

You can see above stats at campaing level and adgroup level.

• Impression Share: % of total number of Impressions share you receiving out of the total estimated number of you are eligible to receive. (Based on competition)
  • Lost IS (Budget): % Of Impressions you are missing because of insufficient budget. (Based on Budget)
  • Lost IS (rank): % Of Impressions you are missing because of low ad rank. (Low adrank, Low Qs)
  • Exact Match IS: This metric indicates how often your ad could have shown for search terms that match your keywords exactly.

I would recommend you to analyze above data and make necesary steps in order to increase number of impressions.

As Heta already suggested, adding broad (but relevant) keywords will help you in increase impressions. You can find additional keywords from Keyword suggestion tool. Opportunties tab, Search query report. Test Display Network. Be careful with the broad keywords, i mean check SQR regularly to weed out irrelevant traffic.

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Re: Hi guys, I am How trying to increase my impressions, do you have any pointers?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey,

If impressions are your only goal, you can try using 'Broad' keywords in your account. Additionally, for visibility you could try using the Google Display Network. You can also use the CPM bidding option so that you pay only for impressions.

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks heta,

I am afdter clicks, however my CTRE is pretty good at 6%.

I want to get more impressions to increase overall visits.

Will increasing my daily budget assist, although I am only 10% through it as we speak.

D

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Daniel,

If you are not using up all your daily budget everyday, increasing it will have no impact. Instead, try adding in some relevant keywords in the 'broad' match type. You could also test the Google Display Network using the multiple targeting techniques that AdWords offers.

http://www.google.com/ads/displaynetwork/find-your-audience/targeting-tools.html

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Daniel200,

You can change the campaign delivery method from Standard to Accelerated method. This will help you to get more impressions to your campaign

Thanks

Raghu

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello,

I would want you to check imppression share report?

Under Custimize column you will see Competitive Metrics>> Select

Impression Share
Lost IS (Budget)
Lost IS (rank)
Exact Match IS

You can see above stats at campaing level and adgroup level.

• Impression Share: % of total number of Impressions share you receiving out of the total estimated number of you are eligible to receive. (Based on competition)
  • Lost IS (Budget): % Of Impressions you are missing because of insufficient budget. (Based on Budget)
  • Lost IS (rank): % Of Impressions you are missing because of low ad rank. (Low adrank, Low Qs)
  • Exact Match IS: This metric indicates how often your ad could have shown for search terms that match your keywords exactly.

I would recommend you to analyze above data and make necesary steps in order to increase number of impressions.

As Heta already suggested, adding broad (but relevant) keywords will help you in increase impressions. You can find additional keywords from Keyword suggestion tool. Opportunties tab, Search query report. Test Display Network. Be careful with the broad keywords, i mean check SQR regularly to weed out irrelevant traffic.

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Daniel,

You can also use automated rules to increase your impressions.

Hope this help !!

Regards

-Vicky 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Daniel

You can extend your keywords to broad match. Or if you dont't care impressions are coming from search engine or Display network, you can opt your campaign to Display network also. Your impression will increase. I highly appreciate Neha way, you should check your impressions share metric in your campaign to know which show your ads more often, search or display nw.

Gud luck !