Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Hi friends I want good free online Google Ad words books ?can anyone help me

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi friends,

I want good free online "Google Adwords books"?  .I want to learn complete work process of "Google Adwods".

Can any help  me?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Hi friends I want good free online Google Ad words books ?can anyone help me

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Sure, you can download free pdf using this link: 

http://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en//adwords/pdf/s...

In addition, I would guide you towards official help center which contains indepth articles on Adwords as well.

Read them and feel free to come back and shoot Adwords related questions. Community will be more than happy to address them.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Hi friends I want good free online Google Ad words books ?can anyone help me

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi sales2, I would just underline Pankajs' advice that you use Google's own Help Centre as your primary source of information on Adwords operations.  Any published work, even the very best, is going to be out of date almost as soon as it's printed whereas the Help Centre here should be as up to date as is possible.

You should also subscribe to the Inside Adwords Blog which will keep you up to date with new developments as well as give helpful advice and tips on using Adwords.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Sure, you can download free pdf using this link: 

http://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en//adwords/pdf/s...

In addition, I would guide you towards official help center which contains indepth articles on Adwords as well.

Read them and feel free to come back and shoot Adwords related questions. Community will be more than happy to address them.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi sales2, I would just underline Pankajs' advice that you use Google's own Help Centre as your primary source of information on Adwords operations.  Any published work, even the very best, is going to be out of date almost as soon as it's printed whereas the Help Centre here should be as up to date as is possible.

You should also subscribe to the Inside Adwords Blog which will keep you up to date with new developments as well as give helpful advice and tips on using Adwords.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits