Guide Me
star_border

Hi, Need suggestion for landing page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,

I am runnig google adword campain for UAE. My Keywords Quality is good 6 to 10. But I don't getting enquiries bounce rate is very high. Please give some idea for Leads. My Landing Page URL is http://bit.ly/1cDS4Hz

Thanks & regards.

Shevanti

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author shevanti s
September 2015

Re: Hi, Need suggestion for landing page

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Shevanti,

This is an excellent question. Firstly, here is a good article to get you started. Also, as you fine tune your landing page you can also try Content Experiments to create and test multiple versions of your site, and keep the most successful design.

This is a great discussion question. TCs and RSs, do you have any input that you would like to share?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello there;

A few comments about the content and the design that caught my attention;

• Your landing page is too complex  and lengthy, (the user has to scroll down). It does not  instantly "deliver the message" of the service you provide on a single one page. The second page is much more relevant to the service you are offering;
  • How the pictures are relevant to the service?
  • Quote prices in USD;
  • have a local US phone number to call
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Shevanti,

This is an excellent question. Firstly, here is a good article to get you started. Also, as you fine tune your landing page you can also try Content Experiments to create and test multiple versions of your site, and keep the most successful design.

This is a great discussion question. TCs and RSs, do you have any input that you would like to share?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello there;

A few comments about the content and the design that caught my attention;

• Your landing page is too complex  and lengthy, (the user has to scroll down). It does not  instantly "deliver the message" of the service you provide on a single one page. The second page is much more relevant to the service you are offering;
  • How the pictures are relevant to the service?
  • Quote prices in USD;
  • have a local US phone number to call
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shevanti,

I visited your page.

# Your inquiry submission form is at bottom of page that too after too much scrolling down.

# Too much information but scattered, communication should be precised and in-lined with your Ad message. Generally visitor loses interest if they were not able to spot the intended message clearly and easily- thus it increased the bounce rate of your LP.

# try to keep it above the fold.

# If you are running Ads under different themes, than try to create different relevant Landing Pages.

Thanks
Vikrant Singh