AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Hi. I have an addwords campaign now. but when I search on google I do not see my advertisement there

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Hi. I have an addwords campaign now. but when I search on google I do not see my advertisement t

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

If you hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword, what status is assigned to it?

Does it says ad running or not?

Did you try Ad Preview Tool. It's an advertising tool which you can use to see the real time results on Google. Another reason of using it is that doing a live search of your own ad on Google will hurt your own numbers like impressions, CTR etc...

Is your Billing up to date? Are there any funds remaining which have be cleared?

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Re: Hi. I have an addwords campaign now. but when I search on google I do not see my advertisement t

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Nicole,

To avoid unnecessary impressions Google doesnt allow your Ads trigger where you are situated. But, there is a tool named Adpreview Tool where you can check your ads live.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Azeem Shaikh

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

If you hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword, what status is assigned to it?

Does it says ad running or not?

Did you try Ad Preview Tool. It's an advertising tool which you can use to see the real time results on Google. Another reason of using it is that doing a live search of your own ad on Google will hurt your own numbers like impressions, CTR etc...

Is your Billing up to date? Are there any funds remaining which have be cleared?

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj