Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear,

let me introduce myself, i'm Saif Atout and i work in ikoo.com, one of the biggest digital marketing companyies in Jordan.

Actually i'm sorry for this, but the website is too complicated, i would like to know more about the courses :

1. As a Digital Sales Manager, which course shall i take to improve myself

2. How much does it cost

3. Period of Time

4. Do i get a hard copy certification from Google

Please contact me on my personal email : atout.saif@gmail.com or call me anytime on my personal number 00962796730670

i'll be more than happy if someone call me from your side to discuss and explain

Regards,

Saif Atout

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Saif,

Welcome to the community.

You will have to check whether the exams are relevant to your role as a Digital Sales Manager but there are four of them:

• Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
  • Search Advertising Advanced Exam
  • Display Advertising Advanced Exam
  • Reporting & Analysis Advanced Exam

Again I'm not sure whether these exams are actually applicable to what you do but if you want to take them then I strongly suggest you start with the Fundamentals exam; you can get study material here.

The exams cost $50 each to take and last for a year upon passing them. You don't get a hard copy certification but you will be given a profile and badge which you are able to display publicly online. 

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.