AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Help ppc

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I want to know academic writing or research words like (dissertation, thesis, essay, assignment etc)  may use for ppc. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Help ppc

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Leo N

Welcome to the AdWords Community...!

Yes, you can use these words as keywords but their are certain guidelines. Please read the below: 

Products or services that enable dishonest behavior

We value honesty and fairness, so we don't allow the promotion of products or services that are designed to enable dishonest behavior.

Examples of products or services that enable dishonest behavior: Hacking software or instructions; services designed to artificially inflate ad or website traffic; fake documents; academic cheating services

If you want to promote custom written assignments or thesis services then I think it is not allowed but if it is a kind of professional assistance(even paid) then I think you can run AdWords ads for this.

@MosheTLV, need your help here...!

Abhishek

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Help ppc

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Leo N

Welcome to the AdWords Community...!

Yes, you can use these words as keywords but their are certain guidelines. Please read the below: 

Products or services that enable dishonest behavior

We value honesty and fairness, so we don't allow the promotion of products or services that are designed to enable dishonest behavior.

Examples of products or services that enable dishonest behavior: Hacking software or instructions; services designed to artificially inflate ad or website traffic; fake documents; academic cheating services

If you want to promote custom written assignments or thesis services then I think it is not allowed but if it is a kind of professional assistance(even paid) then I think you can run AdWords ads for this.

@MosheTLV, need your help here...!

Abhishek