AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

(Help please) My ads dont appear on specific website !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear adword community,

I am running an display network campaign. i target specific website i want. BUT my ads dont appear on this website. I see that there are lots of banner ads by Google but why my ads dont appear .... 

So i would love to receive your guys advices. 

Thank all !

Re: (Help please) My ads dont appear on specific website !

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
First thing, please check the biddings if they need to be hiked. If bidding and budget are fine, the reason you ads might not be showing is unavailability of the dimensions you have have created your ads in, so it best to choose all the dimensions if you possibly could.

If still your ad isn't showing, doing a placement diagnosis can explain why. For more information, you can review our list of common issues and fixes.

If your ad doesn't seem to be appearing on Display Network placements, you can do a placement diagnosis to see what's going on. Here's how:

Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
Click the Display Network tab, and then click the Placements or Topics tab.
Placements tab: Under the "Status" column, point to the speech bubble icon Speech bubble next to the status of one of your placements. Diagnostic information will appear.
Topics tab: Under the "Status" column, point to the speech bubble icon Speech bubble next to the status of one of your topics. Diagnostic information will appear.

To diagnose and fix your placements, you’ll need to use one of the following campaign types:
"Search & Display Networks - All features"
"Display Network only – All features"
"Display Network only – Mobile apps"
"Display Network only – Remarketing"

Re: (Help please) My ads dont appear on specific website !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nguyen T,

if you are running a display campaign, you can not see the visibility of your ads on the placement used. When you select a placement in the campaign (or ad group), Google automatically displays your ads based on several factors including content of the pages in the website, your daily budget, your bids etc.
As for instance, if a website has huge traffic and gets thousands of visitors on daily basis, you can not really decide which user to show your ads. Similarly you are also a user for the website when you go and look for your ads. In order to be sure that your ads are getting showed to relevant audience, you need to check the "Impressions" your placement is generating. If the number is updating on regular basis, it automatically means that your ads are perfectly running fine.

For your reference, you can read the below article and other content related to display network to know more about it.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6051109?hl=en&rd=1

Cheers Smiley Happy
-Vaibhav S