AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Help - How to increase qualified leads from AdWords?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I started using adwords about two months ago and am spending lots of money on them, can anyone give me advice on how to make my impressions turn into booking please please.....

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dianejsr,

>> am spending lots of money <<

First off, please don't spend huge amounts of money before you have a sound understading of how AdWords works and a reasonable strategy customized to your needs. You have 2 basic options: either you gain the knowledge yourself *or* you hire a professional. 

In the meantime - till you make up your mind - you're advised to study thoroughly the material linked-to below.

* Organizing your account for success

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2375470

We don't want advertisers to lose their funds, we wish success to all of you.

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Dianejsr,

Can you give us more background on your business and AdWords account so that we can help...

You have been running your AdWords account.. so, can you give us a structure that you have been using... your ad copies, your target audience, your landing pages etc...
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello dianejsr,

Spending lot of money in an advertising product without its deep knowledge and understanding is certainly not recommended as Lakatos said above.

Rather than spending a lot, it's better to first analyze where actually do you stand in your 2 months of advertising on Adwords. What all steps you have taken and what need to be done in order to accomplish your goals. I would certainly encourage you to read this excellent user article by TC Jon, which is a complete eye opener.

Additionally, I would encourage you to read this PDF to get know what Adwords is and how to make the best out of it.

Let us know if that sounds good!

Pankaj

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi dianejsr,

Community members here are more than willing to help you. 

Can you please share a little more information about your business and AdWords account settings. 

What is your website? 

What does your ad text look like currently? 

What is your current CTR? 

Are your ad groups and campaigns well structured?

Once we have this information, we will be able to guide you. 

Waiting to see more info from you, 

Mini