AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Help! Cannot remove bad callouts from campaigns.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account shows that (possibly old) callouts are running that I did not add, but doesn't give me the option of checking boxes to turn off or remove them under my ad extensions tab for any of my active campaigns. How can I find where they are coming from and stop them from running? They are the wrong extensions.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why can't I stop my callout extensions from running?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account shows that old callouts are running but doesn't give me the option of checking boxes to turn off or remove them under my ad extensions tab for any of my active campaigns.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello , glad to  assit you, you should be able to remove the extenstion .  Perhaps swictch to a better device if you are using a device that won't allow you to see the dashboard properly .  And you can perhaps Share us a Screenshot !

Let me know if the problem presisits . Cheers!

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @Cathy E,

Please cross check if you are using the callout extensions at account level.

Accessing the callout extension, you will have 3 tabs as account extension, campaign extension and ad group extension. Switch to account extension and remove them if these are active.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’