AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Hello, I will need to speak to a representative the 2013 budgetary year.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am working on our 2013 budget for Adwords and I need to speak to a representative. We want to improve performance make more ad campaigns and increase our budget, plus I have a few of how do I questions as well. They can reach me at [deleted by moderator to protect your privacy].

Thank you,

Lolita Pacia

Marketing Analyst / Graphic Designer

Messer Cutting Systems

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hello, I will need to speak to a representative the 2013 budgetary year.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Lolita and welcome to the forum.

This board is really for user-to-user interactions although you can contact Google by following the links/information from the "Contact Adwords" button to the top right of the screen.  You will probably find a phone number there for your local region as well.

However, we may also be able to help you here - it's what we do!  Can you describe where you feel you are now with your Adwords campaigns?  How long have you been running Ads?  What sort of performance are you seeing in terms of Conversion rates?  If there's one particular aspect of your account you'd like help on, please let us know and we'll try to assist.

I would just say that "working on a budget for 2013" is perhaps not the best way to approach Adwords.  Adwords is a dynamic advertising platform that changes rapidly.  Budgets should really be driven by sales and return upon investment (where sales are involved), which can change week on week, month upon month.

I would also suggest that you remove your phone number from your original post.  This is a public board and you should avoid sharing such information.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits