AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Goolgle Display Network, Best conversion website ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

We are running a Google Display Network for our website, www.sriganeshhosting.in

Today it has show two conversion using, Google Adwords Menu, "Tools & Analysis", I am able to find out that.

In Display network, We are placing our Ads on specific websites using Display Network -> placement. 

The Question is: How can I know, from which website these 2 conversions has happened today. Please someone answer me. If I am able to link both Google analytics and Adwords, Can I know the exact URL from which website these 2 conversions has happened ?

If yes, Please guide under which menu, I can find out the exact website from these 2 conversion has happened. 

Please guide me.

Re: Goolgle Display Network, Best conversion website ?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Many1978 , Welcome to the Community,

First select a time-frame during which these conversions happened , and exclude the last 2 days ( today and yesterday) because data gets imported from analytics with a 48 hours delay. You won't find data about conversions in the analytics interface unless you have defined the same conversions as Goals.

Next Try the following sequence : Click on the Display network campaign, click in the right-hand side on "Display network" ( as I marked with 1 in the print-screen bellow) , click on placements, then on the button Segment, next click on Conversions and choose "Conversion action name.

If you haven't previously enabled the columns "Conversions / 1-per-click Conversions and many-per-click Conversions" , maybe it is time to do it now in order to see the data.

Please see the following picture :

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5kXqO3eH9vJMFRmckxQa2VuLVk/edit?usp=sharing

Re: Goolgle Display Network, Best conversion website ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you very much for your reply.