AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Goolgle Display Network, Best conversion website ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

We are running a Google Display Network for our website, www.sriganeshhosting.in

Today it has show two conversion using, Google Adwords Menu, "Tools & Analysis", I am able to find out that.

In Display network, We are placing our Ads on specific websites using Display Network -> placement. 

The Question is: How can I know, from which website these 2 conversions has happened today. Please someone answer me. If I am able to link both Google analytics and Adwords, Can I know the exact URL from which website these 2 conversions has happened ?

If yes, Please guide under which menu, I can find out the exact website from these 2 conversion has happened. 

Please guide me.

Re: Goolgle Display Network, Best conversion website ?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Many1978 , Welcome to the Community,

First select a time-frame during which these conversions happened , and exclude the last 2 days ( today and yesterday) because data gets imported from analytics with a 48 hours delay. You won't find data about conversions in the analytics interface unless you have defined the same conversions as Goals.

Next Try the following sequence : Click on the Display network campaign, click in the right-hand side on "Display network" ( as I marked with 1 in the print-screen bellow) , click on placements, then on the button Segment, next click on Conversions and choose "Conversion action name.

If you haven't previously enabled the columns "Conversions / 1-per-click Conversions and many-per-click Conversions" , maybe it is time to do it now in order to see the data.

Please see the following picture :

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5kXqO3eH9vJMFRmckxQa2VuLVk/edit?usp=sharing

Re: Goolgle Display Network, Best conversion website ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you very much for your reply.