Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Google review extensions levels

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm using the review extensions since 3 weeks, they are working fine withme. I started using them at a campaign level, selecting "campaign review" and targeting only 2 campaigns. Now I would like to add everywhere.
I'm just wondering what it happens if I select "Account extensions". Is this means that I'm going to use them in ALL my campaigns?

Plus, what does it means that review extensions are available globally in English only? That the text has to be in English or that the source has to be in English?
Because I'm using a different language for the text, but then my source is in English, and it works.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google review extensions levels

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Moml,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Coming to you first questions:-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm just wondering what it happens if I select "Account extensions". Is this means that I'm going to use them in ALL my campaigns?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no setting for ad extension at account levels. So if you want to set the Review extension on every campaigns, you have to work on individual campaigns of your entire account.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your answer. So what does "Account extensions" means?

Because if I select account extensions only and then if i go to a random campaign it says:

"This campaign is using an extension added at the account level."

So maybe it's possible now, isn't it?

Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
As you have used the word "Account extension" in your query. But there is no such words are available in AdWords. Thus you have to add the review extension in all individual campaigns.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rakesh,

so what account extensions means? I think that choosing this function you can use the review extensions in ALL your campaigns.

aa.JPG

because if I select a random campaign I get this message:

ab.JPG

so I think is possible now to target ad extension REVIEW at account levels. Only Review Extensions, not all the types. What do you think?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok I confirm, it's now possible to target ad extension REVIEW at account levels. Hope will be useful for others people.