AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Google query return <edited by a Community Manager is lower case. How can I make it upper case?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My competitors (generically: MLS Flat Fee Listing, Charlotte, NC) all have query returns in normal Upper Case (example, “Charlotte Flat Fee MLS Service…” but my query return is “mls flat fee $199.” How can I make the appropriate letters caps? (Example, “MLS Flat Fee $199” or MLS FLAT FEE $199” My website is very simple and effective (always on page 1 or page 2) but looks cheap in lower case. What can I do?

This post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Google query return for www.flatfeeoptions.com is lower case. How can I make it upper case?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Scott W,

You can write your Google AdWords ads as you want, so simply use caps for the first letter of each word. 

If you do not use Google AdWords and are asking about your organic listings in the SERPs (search engine results pages), your inquiry has to do with your web coding, which is not something we are allowed to help with here. It would be a question to direct at the creator of your website or even to the Google Webmasters Community.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Google query return for www.flatfeeoptions.com is lower case. How can I make it upper case?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Scott W,

You can write your Google AdWords ads as you want, so simply use caps for the first letter of each word. 

If you do not use Google AdWords and are asking about your organic listings in the SERPs (search engine results pages), your inquiry has to do with your web coding, which is not something we are allowed to help with here. It would be a question to direct at the creator of your website or even to the Google Webmasters Community.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Google query return for www.flatfeeoptions.com is lower case. How can I make it upper case?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon.

I suspect that you are seeing the effect of Dynamic Keyword insertion in those ads. You'll probably want to rewrite your own ads to take advantage of the feature.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*