3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Google not updating fixed mobile usability issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Under Webmaster tools for my site Google advises I should fix mobile usability issues and under View details > Inspect mobile issues it lists pages and problems. I have had a contractor address all issues and all pages now individually report as good. When I run “Confirm that the error still exists > Check Live version” on each page listed as having problems I get “Awesome! This page is mobile-friendly”. But back at the Webmaster tools first screen the site still reports the same errors. I have used the Fetch as Google option in Webmaster Tools to initiate a recrawl but the situation has persisted over several days; in fact the number of error pages reported has gone up from 14 to 16 event though the site hasn’t been touched.
What can I do?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael W
December 2015

Re: Google not updating fixed mobile usability issues

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

This community is dedicated to questions about Google AdWords, Analytics, and Google My Business. You will want to post your question in the Webmaster Central Forum to get the most accurate and quick answer.

Thanks!
Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael W
December 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

This community is dedicated to questions about Google AdWords, Analytics, and Google My Business. You will want to post your question in the Webmaster Central Forum to get the most accurate and quick answer.

Thanks!
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
OK, thanks. Took 2 of us 15 minutes to work out how to post, this is a really hard to navigate forum. Michael