AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Google analytics and adwords conversion problem

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hi,

Last 5 days i cant see any conversion in adwords account and also google analytic display any goals.

Please help me.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google analytics and adwords conversion problem

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

wrote:

Hi,

Last 5 days i cant see any conversion in adwords account and also google analytic display any goals.

Please help me.

I am assuming that you are saying there is neither any conversions nor any goals completed inside Analytics account.

If you go to Google Analytics, do you see goal completion from any other source like organic, referral etc?

Is the conversion tracking code and analytics script properly placed in your website goal completion pages?

Have you made any recent changes to your Adwords account leading to low traffic or some other change during the last 5 days when you are not receiving conversions?

How is the regular conversion flow in your Adwords account? How often did you get the conversion?

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

have you checked your conversion tracking code and analytics code are placed properly on your webpages?

Regards,

Anand Vishwakarma

hanks f

Not applicable
# 4
Not applicable

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply.

I had checked google analytic code in web page it is perfect.

1 goal per day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting on our forum. If you have a question or issue about your Adwords account, please feel free to create a post on the most appropriate topic with as much detail as possible.