Google Shopping and Product Listing Ads
MY PRODUCTS USED TO ALWAYS SHOW IN THE GOOGLE SHOPPING SEARCH SECTION AND I HAVE NOT CHANGED ANYTHING OTHER THAN WE RE-BRANDED THE SITE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM SHOPPING AND WHEN I LOOK IN THE MERCHANT CENTRE ALL MY PRODUCTS FEED ARE DISAPPROVED BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG AS NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN THE FEED
Re: Google Shopping and Product Listing Ads
Our specialists are constantly monitoring the quality of your data and they may disapprove items that are not compliant with the Google Merchant CenterProgram Policies and Editorial Guidelines. If your feed was disapproved, thetechnical contact in your account should have received an email detailing any errors and instructions on how to fix them. In this case, please correct the errors and resubmit an updated version of your feed.
For your reference, here are some of the most common reasons why your items may have been disapproved:
- Prices in your feed don't match the prices that appear on your item pages.
- The links included in your feed are broken.
- The links in your feed direct users to the homepage of your site instead of specific item pages.
- The currency and language in your feed don't match those of the target country.
- You've included promotional text (e.g., free shipping!) in your items' titles or descriptions.
- You're submitting data from your marketplace store. Learn more
You might also want to take a look at common reasons here: