AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Google Guru "property adwords"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google Guru's, i was wondering if anyone had any experience / advice creating a property adwords campaign as i have a project i need to start and the customer does not want to pay £20 + a click for an adword.... any help much appreicated Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Google Guru "property adwords"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Brett,
This is a self serve AdWords support community. Many of us here offer paid search consultancy, setup and management services but we don't solicit here.

Your best bet is to check to Google partner search engine here - https://www.google.com/partners/

You'll be able to find someone to help you based on any criteria you require.

If you want to get assistance with the account yourself, you'll have to provide more detail. But remember, AdWords isn't a charity, if the ads, landing pages and quality score are all perfect and they are all perfect for your competitors, the only thing that's left to define your position is the price per click. Sometimes $20 a click is a reasonable amount and that's what the market decides.

I'd highly recommend watching this video if you need to know how this works.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Google Guru "property adwords"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Brett,
This is a self serve AdWords support community. Many of us here offer paid search consultancy, setup and management services but we don't solicit here.

Your best bet is to check to Google partner search engine here - https://www.google.com/partners/

You'll be able to find someone to help you based on any criteria you require.

If you want to get assistance with the account yourself, you'll have to provide more detail. But remember, AdWords isn't a charity, if the ads, landing pages and quality score are all perfect and they are all perfect for your competitors, the only thing that's left to define your position is the price per click. Sometimes $20 a click is a reasonable amount and that's what the market decides.

I'd highly recommend watching this video if you need to know how this works.

Hope that helps.