Google Fundamental Exam Question
Doing my Google Fundamental exam and need some help on this question as I am not sure which one is wright. Not sure which one is wright As i haven't worked on display that much.
- Your campaign is opted to show ads on the GDN, and your ads have a lower CTR than your existing search ads. How will this impact the quality score of your search campaign?
- Your quality score will be adjusted to reflect the average CTR of both your search and display network campaign performance.
- Your ad performance on the display network does not affect your rank for search ads, so a lower CTR on the display network doesn’t affect the quality score of your ads for search.
- Your daily budget will be adjusted to account for a drop in CTR, and an increase in the CPCs needed to maintain the existing ad rank of your search campaign.
- None of these options are correct.
Re: Google Fundamental Exam Question