AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords for New product and new Market

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to create a new market over internet for a product which is enquired a lot but the numbers of sales are low comparatively. People (Even active internet users) don't use Internet to search the product. I have an option to run display campaign and remarketing campaign to create market and make people search about the product.

Is there any better idea? I need experts' suggestions and guidance.

Thanks

NitinBatra

LinkedIn - Twitter

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords for New product and new Market

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi all,

Who can help Nitin with his idea?
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I would think a good start would be look at products that drive a similar need if not the same in the market, understand who those users and target them. Your campaigns should be able to differentiate how does your product satisfy that need that they are searching for plus some more which should begin to create the market. I know it has been a while you posted this so I presume you already progressed along with this. Will be interesting to know how you went about doing this?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.