Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Display Network Average CPC Values

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We would like to learn the Average CPC costs on a general successful Google Adwords Display Network for UK, Germany, and other Europe countries. Are they all similar values/costs in each country?

Feedback from anyone who has been experienced managing Adwords campaigns in Europe countries would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Google Adwords Display Network Average CPC Values

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hazar,

There is no answer to your question unfortunately, There are just too many variable factors that can influence CPC across verticals/countries/accounts. If you could be more specific then perhaps there is someone here who has worked with a similar client, but beyond that there is no definitive answer to your question.

Good Luck

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Yup, i agree with Clynton , because it;s variable and have many issues behind it. such as Ad Rank, Landing page experience, bid rate , competitors bidding amount and many more...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Clynton,

Thank you for your reply. You are right but suppose that a successful campaign, landing page, ad management, medium to high competition. At least I want to know your best guess that the CPC shall be in this interval such as "0.10 - 0.60 GBP/EUR/USD"

6-7 years ago most advertisers could see low CPCs less than 0,10 GBP/EUR/USD for both search and display network But today I dont believe that this is the case. CPCs are pretty high considered to 6 years ago. I believe that having an average CPC value equal or less than 0.10 GBP/EUR/USD in a medium or high competition is very unlikely.

I want to learn your estimated values.

Thanks.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Hazar,

In UK on Display network, minimum possible CPC you can expect is GBP 0.35.
CPC on Search network for some business verticals might be lower than that. Not sure about the other countries you have listed above.

Thanks
Rohit.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rohit,

Thanks for the information.
I also need the average CPC in INDIA. Do you have any insights for India?
Average Google Display CPC cost for INDIA, in their own currency Re...

Thanks!