2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Audit Guide Part 2

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

This is a continuation of my last post, on basic and yet powerful ways to optimize your adwords campaign and improve perfomance. Please check part 1 for more tips.

Negative Keywords - Negative keywords are an essential part to a well- rounded keyword strategy. They prevent you from showing ads to people that are less valuable to you or less interested in what you have to offer. You can increase your profitability and better control the flow of traffic in your account by using negative keywords to the fullest.

This can be  implementated by place a negative sign in front of a keyword you do not want your ads to show on searches that contain the terms.

Keyword Match Type Optimization – Check if all keywords are currently using default broach match type. This match type reaches the widest audience, because they reach the widest possible audience, searchers might see and click your ad when querying irrelevant topics, and these costs can add up surprisingly fast. I suggest an introduction of Broad modified, phrase and exact match types to help tighten the campaign from irrelevant clicks.

Quality Score - One of the ways Google help ensure a good experience is by measuring the quality of ads, summarized for you with a 1-to-10 Quality Score. Quality Score is like a warning light in a car’s engine that shows how healthy your ads and keywords are. Good quality score will not only signal a health campaign but saves money. A Good quality score is from 7 and above, the focus will be to improve all low quality score keywords. I will be putting part 2 of the Audit soon, I will cover a lot of things to optimize and improve your campaign performance and save your clients money and get more leads. Please comment and share if you find this helpful.

I hope this some what helpful to you and good luck with your campaigns.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PreciousThundu
October 2015

Re: Google Adwords Audit Guide Part 2

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Great second post Precious! Thanks for these contributions!