AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords Suggestion for Real Estate Industry?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Dear Community Members,

For one of my Real Estate client I want to explore NRI market based in US, UK & Australia, so can anyone help me with a strategy so that I can get conversions from these target locations also.

I Have tried Display , Search campaigns already but without much returns from them.

Please sugggest.

Thanks,

Anurag

Re: Google AdWords Suggestion for Real Estate Industry?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

What do you mean when you say "without much returns from them"??

Do you mean that you are not getting any clicks or do you mean that you ARE getting clicks but they are not converting.

What are you trying to get them to convert to?  An email submission or something more?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Brian,

My meaning is that I was not getting much clicks from these Target Locations and since the clicks are less so conversion(Basic Enquiry Form) number is also very low.

I hope this will help you in suggesting a solution.

Thanks,
Anurag

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

If you are getting less clicks...then u should use broad match and use proper negative keywords...Raise your Bid And Quality Score....     

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

Here is how i would run NRI campaigns for real estate

1. Keyword research and grouping based on inventory type + location (2BHK Gurgaon), and also inventory type + sub area (2 BHK electronic city bangalore)

2. On display network if you are running banners then make sure you mention the location very clearly 

3. I would be tempted to use offline conversion tracking for lead quality but getting that data can be quite difficult in real estate.

4. To negotiate with lead quality I would use this article.

5. If you have enough budgets you can also bid on some of the large property website brand names website names.

hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Nik,

I have already implemented most of the suggestions shared by you.