AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Good CTR but very less Conversion rate on Display Network

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I am running a Display campaign and different text Ads are running. The campaign have good CTR of 2%. However I am getting very less conversions.

1. Keyword Targeting

Can any one advice me how to get more conversions.

Regards,

Gokul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gokuldas K
September 2015

Re: Good CTR but very less Conversion rate on Display Network

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Gokuldas,

You can do many things to increase your conversion rate on Display Campaign.
1. Have you try the image banner (JGP or Flash Banner) on display campaign? I think, some visual image with clear message and some promo will help to increase your CTR and Conversion Rate

2. Try remarketing strategy, it is more targeted than other GDN strategy. Because your ads will only show to people who have been to your site, or a specific page or completed a specific action.

And here are some suggestion if you using contextual targeting (with keyword target related with your product).

1. Carefully select your landing pages for each ad group based on the keywords have you targeted.
2. Dont put all of the keywords that you have targeted into one adgroup. Separate them to some adgroup based on per category or keyword characteristic
3. Exclude some placement on AdWords automatic placement tabs that have generate more impressions & clicks but not generate conversions

Thank you

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gokuldas K
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Gokuldas,

You can do many things to increase your conversion rate on Display Campaign.
1. Have you try the image banner (JGP or Flash Banner) on display campaign? I think, some visual image with clear message and some promo will help to increase your CTR and Conversion Rate

2. Try remarketing strategy, it is more targeted than other GDN strategy. Because your ads will only show to people who have been to your site, or a specific page or completed a specific action.

And here are some suggestion if you using contextual targeting (with keyword target related with your product).

1. Carefully select your landing pages for each ad group based on the keywords have you targeted.
2. Dont put all of the keywords that you have targeted into one adgroup. Separate them to some adgroup based on per category or keyword characteristic
3. Exclude some placement on AdWords automatic placement tabs that have generate more impressions & clicks but not generate conversions

Thank you

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks a lot for the advice Ryan.