AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Goal Value

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I wish to find out from you, what is a goal value means?  Goal value is it means money?

When its means of goal value does it mean dollars? Does it mean the money earn? If it means money I earn, how do I go about to redeem this money?

Please explain the meaning of goal value.

Regards.

Patricia

Re: Goal Value

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Patricia,

Goal value is actually a figure you manually give to the system. You attribute what the value of a goal is to your business. Let's say you're a t-shirt printing company. If you have a goal set for a 100 t-shirt printing quote, but users can't purchase online this goal is really a lead instead of a transaction. However, because a user is telling you how many t-shirts they want and what they want printed, this is a lead that likely has a high lead to sale rate. At this point, you could (hypothetically) attribute the gross sale value of the 100 printed t-shirts. That way, if you're doing advertising you can measure the difference between what you spent vs the 100 t-shirts ordered. Does that make sense?