Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
July

Re: Go back old version adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Open AdWords and click on the three stacked dots in the upper right hand corner and click on "Return to previous AdWords."

return to old adwords.jpg 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Go back old version adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I Done. Thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go back old version adwords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

You are welcome. 

Feel free to bounce back and forth all you want... which is what we do. At some point the new will be the only option, so it should be learned. We do not currently stay in the new (Beta) since some features are not present.  

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James is there a way to save the old version? We have many accounts and every time I log into each one I have to go through the annoying process of going back. This is especially irritating because the new "faster" version is slower to load.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Neil,

No, not at this time. You can open AdWords in the new experience and click on the ? in the upper right hand corner and send your feedback and concerns directly to the engineering team. This is what everyone should do with anything they see or feel negatively in the new AdWords experience. 

Kind Regards,

James

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

The new version is annoying... agreed... but it is going to be the only version at some point in the future. hopefully, this will not be until all features are available ;-) but it will happen.

Whilst it can be very (very, very, Google!!) annoying to work in the new beta, it is a learning curve we are going to have to climb at some point. I'm making myself take steps now so as to avoid being faced with a completely unknown platform at some point in the future.